sobota, 5 maja 2012

What's going on...?

In my first words I’d like to explain – for  those who don’t know me so well – why i titled my blog this way, cause some of you can say “yeah right *extraordinary*”.
But after analyzing some moments of my life, now when I’m older I start to think that my life is not exactly "normal". It’s not because I can’t walk,  I’m ill, but because things and situations which happens to me every time, people who appears in my life, and God’s miracles.

Two years ago I was hospitalized, I wasn’t sick, I didn’t have any infection. I was just barely breathing. They didn’t treat me with any medications, there wasn’t anything to treat. I just had a drip. Doctors were about to perform a tracheotomy on me, because my only hope was a ventilator. After few days I started to breath normally. I got out of the hospital in good condition. Doctors themselves said it was a miracle :).

9 months ago I was in a similar situation, but things went worse, I got back home with a respirator attached to me.
I spent only 12 days in hospital (real record in Poland, with that severe state). A respirator is a very expensive piece of medical equipments. Almost nobody can afford it, (I mean if you want to buy one). In Poland you can get one from certain organizations, and social units, but waiting time is EXTREMALY long. Some people can wait a year or longer stuck in hospital, because they can’t have necessary equipment.
I had mine after a fiew days.
For me it’s another God’s miracle in my life.

That’s only fiew of extraordinary things that happened to me. But there’s more, lots of them and they are important to me.

Everybody have things similar to mine, but you have to have the ability to see them.


Good luck :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz