wtorek, 22 maja 2012

Is Asia busy?!

The last time, my day was full. I keep writing. I am writing a blog, write a book, I write with him, with him, and even with her, and calls on GG are also inseparable. When I’m not writing, I read. Books waiting in line, I don’t keep up. Already I read "Blond and Blonde" - my priority, the next will be  "Cottage", then the Nouwen’s books, and in the distant future, I intend to read the entire series of "Anne of Green Gables".  At least I have seven volumes of Harry Potter behind me.
And English, English, English ... Soon may be useful to me.

And constantly I have new ideas and plans in my head. One of them – I’ll write briefly,  not to bring bad luck - is meeting with somebody I know virtually, only  there is a small problem, because she lives quite far away, in Silesia. If it turns out, it will be a very interesting experience and new knowledge. May be it!

For now, I have  cold. Sore throat, I'm cold, I have no strength, and in general I’m very tired. : (

But writing encourages me to sit, since so far I have no more encouragement :)

--- LATE-BREAKING NEWS:
After several minutes of eating my hand gets tired and falls, or I leave it alone, for a moment to rest. I called my dad, came Young and asks:
- Aunt what you want from granddaddy?
- To lift my arm.
- OK.
He grabbed, lifted and I could continue to eat . Granddad was no longer needed :)

I was so impressed of him, that I enthusiastically said, "Thank you!" and after my response Duck knew that he did something  amazing :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz