wtorek, 15 maja 2012

Family, sweet family.

Our weekend ended in Wednesday. Since Friday we had lots of guests. It was great with our friends, but with family, mostly close, not so much.

When I was alone with them it was awfully quiet. I was shocked, when my “UNCLE” asked if I was better (I welcomed him with, short “ hi uncle”, last time he was in our place I couldn’t speak at all.) I told him, that I at least can speak. That ended the conversation. 

I don’t even know how to pronounce them. “Uncle, and Aunt” doesn’t seem right. I feel strange when I have to talk to them in this matter. So mostly I speak to them impersonally. It’s easy, if you have nobody to speak to…

In last five days, we had Kate from Kalisz, as our guest. It was the second time we met, but I feel I have a new friend. This time we had more time to spent, and talk to each other. We were reading a book written by girl who also suffers from SMA. (I’ll probably write more about her in the future). While reading, we had long breaks, due to subjects it brought for our conversation.
It was great opportunity for me to tell Kate more about me, otherwise I wouldn’t be so effusive.
She got knew me more.
It was very interesting.

It’s another proof, of “stranger’ being closer, than “relatives”.

 This world is strange.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz